Digital Marketing Specialist
tentree is a lifestyle apparel company based out of Vancouver, Canada that plants ten trees for every item purchased. By combining social and environmental consciousness with apparel, we empower our customers to have a direct impact on saving the planet through intentional purchasing.
Who are we looking for?
tentree is looking to bring on a game-changing Digital Marketing Specialist. As part of our performance marketing team you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company. You will help manage our paid media campaigns to maximize efficiency across all campaigns. You will work closely with Ecommerce, Marketing, Content, and Merchandising teams to ensure a consistent experience across all customer touchpoints. The role is hybrid with the ideal candidate being in the office 3 days a week with the possibility of being on-site for longer periods during key events such as Green Friday/Cyber Monday week.
What will you be doing?
- You will plan, set up, analyze, and optimize large scale campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Microsoft Advertising
- You will budget for and allocate performance marketing budget across all channels while optimizing for the highest ROI
- You will utilize Google Analytics to develop insights and action items (ex. Scaling up campaigns on Channel X to improve CAC) intended to increase reach and revenues month-over-month
- You will report on weekly campaign performance and share with appropriate teams
- You will work closely with our brand and creative teams to brief in ad asks and content strategies that maximize performance on Meta Ads, Google Ads, YouTube and the Display Network
- You will conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on changes in digital marketing industry that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns
- You will maintain the highest level of knowledge and understanding of all performance marketing channels by staying informed of changes in the ad auction, ad formats, campaign objectives and bid strategies
- You will plan, lead, and report on trial campaigns on newer platforms (ex TikTok) to help determine which channels tentree should be effectively engaging customers on
- You will be comfortable helping with analysis and management of SEO