IN A NUTSHELL
Bellroy is a digitally-native carry brand that takes great pride in crafting exceptional products while delivering an unparalleled customer experience. We are seeking an E-commerce manager to strengthen our brand presence and grow our digital sales.
In this newly created role, you’ll report to our Head of E-commerce Experience and work cross-functionally across the business to identify, prioritize and implement growth opportunities, both on bellroy.com and on our Amazon marketplaces. You will work to understand performance on these channels, make recommendations for UX improvements to simplify the customer journey, coordinate conversion rate optimisation projects, advise on opportunities for SEO improvements, and help shape the campaign and digital roadmaps.
Bring us your growth mindset, collaborative approach and love of data. In return, we’ll offer you a world-class team to bounce off, the tools you need to do your thing, and the runway to make a meaningful impact.
IF YOU WERE HERE LAST WEEK YOU MIGHT HAVE…
- Participated in the Digital Management team meeting to build and prioritize the Digital 2024 roadmap with cross-functional partners to achieve growth targets for the year
- Partnered with the demand planning team to generate forecasts for a new Bag product release
- Worked closely with the creative and digital sales team on our upcoming Work campaign, developing campaign positioning, target audience, merchandise assortment and user journey
- Met with the data team and the digital project manager to review checkout AB testing results and generate new ideas for future testing
- Reviewed channel performance trends and YOY performance to generate insights for the Digital Team to prioritize opportunities and identify threats and changes in the market
- Overseen the product release of new products for both Web and Amazon marketplaces, in coordination with the digital content team
- Consulted with Digital Management on SEO-related projects to justify its priority and more deeply understand its impacts on other parts of the business
- Studied shopping and checkout funnels and generated a list of Conversion Rate Optimisation projects and tests for the UX team to implement
SOME QUALITIES YOU MUST POSSESS…
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 4-7 years of experience managing a B2C eCommerce site with demonstrated success driving online sales (experience with Amazon marketplaces a plus)
- A couple of years of experience managing a team and genuinely enjoy helping others develop their skills
- The ability to organize and prioritize your workload to meet deadlines, as well as influence the priorities of others
- A team-oriented approach and the ability to work across multiple business units
- Strong execution skills and the ability to “get the job done”
- A curious, analytical, data-driven approach - you’re comfortable in spreadsheets, extracting, cleaning and transforming to develop insights (SQL and BigQuery exposure would be a bonus)
- The desire to work for a company that cares about doing good things for the world
LOCATION AND HOURS
This role is a full-time role based out of our Collingwood (Melbourne) HQ with hybrid working arrangements.
Start Day: We're ready when you are!