Wholesale Marketing Lead
- Wholesale Marketing Lead
IN A NUTSHELL
At Bellroy, we put our heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry better. And as a Certified B Corp we constantly pursue better ways to source materials, reduce our environmental impact and make products that are used and loved for as long as possible. We design great products that delight people in their everyday lives and getting our products under people’s noses in a physical retail space is key to making this mission a success.
Our products are sold in over 1,200 retailers in more than 20 countries and we are developing our wholesale marketing and visual merchandising strategy in the physical retail landscape. We’re on the search for a Wholesale Marketing Lead who can help our brand win at retail by amplifying our fixture program while delivering marketing programs that drive sell-through on the retail floor.
Reporting to our Director of Export Sales, you’ll need a deep understanding of the consumer and insight into what retailers require to increase sales on their floor. You’ll be willing to roll up your sleeves and liaise closely with our Creative team to deliver marketing assets to the global salesforce, plan seasonal marketing campaigns and merchandising programs and deliver custom assets and fixtures to key accounts, as needed.
Bring us your creativity, excellent communication skills and uncanny ability to understand retail; in return, we’ll provide you with world-class partners to work with and an award winning workplace culture filled with staff constantly searching for better ways to do well… everything.
YOU COULD BE THE ONE IF YOU HAVE...
- 2-5 years working with a wholesale brand in a retail marketing or visual merchandising role (fashion or lifestyle brand experience preferred)
- An understanding of what global retailers need to drive sales on their floor and the visual skill sets to bring in-store fixtures to life
- Previously managed and ‘brought to life’ a shop-in-shop project from design concept to installation
- The ability to report on our 3rd party store servicing partners to ensure the servicing plan is executed within budget and the retail staff have the proper product and brand education
- A firm grasp of the importance of GTM calendar timelines for a wholesale brand selling globally
- The capability to create and implement merchandising missions, product knowledge training decks and sales contests for key accounts
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task across departments (experience with project management tools such as Asana is a strong plus)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to work across time zones and achieve results in a high-growth environment.
IF YOU WERE HERE LAST WEEK, YOU MIGHT HAVE...
- Collaborated with our Creative team and Director of Export Sales to implement a shop-in-shop project inside a busy shopping mall in Taiwan with our local distributor
- Distributed seasonal marketing assets to the wholesale team including window posters, product fact sheets and product videos and ensured these seasonal assets were refreshed at least 2x annually
- Provided our global showrooms with relevant assets, samples and product literature ahead of the new range release
- Worked with Creative to develop Bellroy’s Global Merchandising Guide and shared VM directives with our global wholesale customers, distributors and sales agencies
- Liaised with our Production team and Wholesale Financial Analyst to produce new in-store fixtures at our display factories within budget
- Got your geek on, reading "Why We Buy: The Science of Shopping" to brush up on your customer modelling
- Met with our VP, Global Wholesale and Wholesale Financial Analyst to develop marketing accruals for key accounts and helped build structural marketing budgets for the upcoming fiscal year
- Planned for upcoming trade shows including the coordination and delivery of creative assets, merchandising displays and product samples
- Helped create the monthly Retail Newsletter email sharing new product updates with our wholesale accounts
LOCATION AND HOURS
This role is a full-time role based at our HQ in Collingwood. We have a hybrid work model and occasional domestic and international travel is required.
Start Day: We're ready when you are!